Monopoly resource extractions under the presence of predetermined substitute production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 30 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Lambertini, 2013.
"Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result,"
Working Paper Series
25_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- L. Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Papers wp859, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom & Van Long, Ngo, 2012.
"Substitution between biofuels and fossil fuels: Is there a green paradox?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 328-341.
- GRAFTON, R. Quentin & KOMPAS, Tom & LONG, Ngo Van, 2011. "Substitution between Biofuels and Fossil Fuels: Is There a Green Paradox?," Cahiers de recherche 10-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Substitution between bio-fuels and fossil fuels: is there a Green Paradox?," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-10, CIRANO.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Cees A. Withagen, 2010.
"Is There Really a Green Paradox?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2963, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2010. "Is there really a Green Paradox?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-020/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 27 Aug 2012.
- Rick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2010. "Is There Really a Green Paradox?," OxCarre Working Papers 035, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2013. "Global Warming and the Green Paradox," OxCarre Working Papers 116, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Franz Wirl, 1991. "(Monopolistic) resource extraction and limit pricing: The market penetration of competitively produced synfuels," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, June.
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Resource extraction by cartels facing constraints on cooperation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 409-427, August.
- Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball & Cees Withagen, 2012.
"Optimal Emission-Extraction Policy in a World of Scarcity and Irreversibility,"
OxCarre Working Papers
077, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball & Cees A. Withagen, 2011. "Optimal Emission-Extraction Policy in a World of Scarcity and Irreversibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3512, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Liski, Matti, 2011.
"Strategic resource dependence,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 699-727, March.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Cees A. Withagen, 2011. "Too Little Oil, Too Much Coal: Optimal Carbon Tax and when to Phase in Oil, Coal and Renewables," CESifo Working Paper Series 3526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2011. "Optimal Carbon Tax with a Dirty Backstop - Oil, Coal, or Renewables?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3334, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Nachtigall & Dirk Rübbelke, 2013. "The Green Paradox and Learning-by-doing in the Renewable Energy Sector," Working Papers 2013-09, BC3.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.