On the theory of a participatory firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 27 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2002.
"Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination,"
2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," NBER Working Papers 7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Swati Basu & Saul Estrin & Jan Svejnar, 2005.
"Employment determination in enterprises under communism and in transition: Evidence from Central Europe,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(3), pages 353-369, April.
- Basu, Swati & Estrin, Saul & Svejnar, Jan, 2004. "Employment Determination in Enterprises under Communism and in Transition: Evidence from Central Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nandini Gupta & John Ham & Jan Svejnar, 2000.
"Priorities and Sequencing in Privatization: Theory and Evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1580, Econometric Society.
- Nandini Gupta & John C. Ham & Jan Svejnar, 2000. "Priorities and Sequencing in Privatization: Theory and Evidence from the Czech Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 323, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sen, Anindya & Sikdar, Soumyen, 1997. "The choice of organizational form in strategic contexts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 539-546, April.
- Gupta, Nandini & Ham, Jhon C. & Svejnar, Jan, 2008. "Priorities and sequencing in privatization: Evidence from Czech firm panel data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 183-208, February.
- Swati Basu & Saul Estrin & Jan Svejnar, 2000.
"Employment and Wages in Enterprises Under Communism and in Transition: Evidence from Central Europe and Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
114, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Swati Basu & Saul Estrin & Jan Svejnar, 2000. "Employment and Wages in Enterprises Under Communism and in Transition: Evidence From Central Europe and Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 440, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul, 1999.
"Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labor Management Model,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul G, 1999. "Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labour Management Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marini, M., .
"Property rights and market: employee privatization as a cooperative bargaining process,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1252, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MARINI, Marco, 1996. "Property Rights and Market : Employee Privatization as a Cooperative Bargaining Process," CORE Discussion Papers 1996023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marco, Marini, 1996. "Property Rights and Market: Employee Privatization as a Cooperative Bargaining Process," MPRA Paper 31870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jirjahn, Uwe, 2003. "Betriebsräte, Tarifverträge und betriebliches Lohnniveau (Works councils, wage agreements and the company wage level)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 36(4), pages 649-660.
- Asiedu, Kofi Fred & Folmer, Henk, 2007. "Does Privatization Improve Job Satisfaction? The Case of Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1779-1795, October.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:36:i:4:p:649-660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2010. "Nonunion Worker Representation and the Closure of Establishments: German Evidence on the Role of Moderating Factors," Research Papers in Economics 2010-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Sen, Anindya & Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1995. "Wage bargaining, imperfect competition and the markup: Optimizing microfoundations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 15-20, April.
- Amitava Dutt & Anindya Sen, 1997. "Union bargaining power, employment, and output in a model of monopolistic competition with wage bargaining," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Capacity Investment and Mixed Duopoly with State-Owned and Labor-Managed Firms," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 49-64, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.