Imperfect information, perceived quality, and the formation of professional groups
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 27 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2009.
"Products and Productivity,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(4), pages 681-709, December.
- Bernard, Andrew & Redding, Stephen J & Schott, Peter, 2005. "Products and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter K. Schott & Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding, 2005. "Products and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 11575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2005. "Products and Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0699, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrew Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2008. "Products and Productivity," Working Papers 08-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.