Fixprice analysis in exchange economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lévesque, Suzanne & Paquin, Lloyd, 1986. "Les microfondements de la macroéconomique : une recension critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(4), pages 597-619, dÃ©cembre.
- Matteo Triossi & Luis Corchón, 2006.
"Implementation with State Dependent Feasible Sets and Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
24, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Luis C. Corchon & Matteo Triosi, 2005. "Implementation With State Dependent Feasible Sets And Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach," Economics Working Papers we057136, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria: Convergence, Cycles or Chaos," ISER Discussion Paper 0591, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov, Alexander, 2009.
"Constrained suboptimality when prices are non-competitive,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 43-58, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Konovalov, A., 2000. "Constrained Suboptimality When Prices are Non-Competitive," Discussion Paper 2000-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov,Alexander, 2000. "Constrained Suboptimality when Prices Are Non-competitive," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov,Alexander, 2002. "Constrained Suboptimality when Prices Are Non-competitive," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Corchon, Luis, 2009.
"The Keynesian multiplier and the Pigou effect under substitution between private and public consumption,"
18764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2009.
- Luis Carlos Corchón, 2010. "The Keynesian multiplier and the Pigou effect under substitution between private and public consumption," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 829-836.
- Luis Corchón & Matteo Triossi, 2011.
"Implementation with renegotiation when preferences and feasible sets are state dependent,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 179-198, February.
- Luis Corchón & Matteo Triossi, 2008. "Implementation with renegotiation when preferences and feasible sets are state dependent," Documentos de Trabajo 255, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.