Optimal adaptive price search
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 25 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gatti, J. Rupert J., 1999. "Multi-Commodity Consumer Search," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 219-244, June.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Choi, Jungwhan, 1998. "A latent structure double hurdle regression model for exploring heterogeneity in consumer search patterns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 423-455, November.
- Adam, K., 1999.
"Learning While Searching for the Beat Alternative,"
Economics Working Papers
eco99/4, European University Institute.
- S. Bikhchandani & S. Sharma, 1990.
"Optimal Search with Learning,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
580, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Babur De Los Santos & Ali Hortacsu & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2012.
"Testing Models of Consumer Search Using Data on Web Browsing and Purchasing Behavior,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2955-80, October.
- Babur De los Santos & Ali Hortacsu & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2009. "Testing Models of Consumer Search using Data on Web Browsing and Purchasing Behavior," Working Papers 2009-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Roland Benabou & Robert Gertner, 1991. "The Informativeness of Prices: Search With Learning and Cost Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 3833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauh, Michael T., 1997.
"A Model of Temporary Search Market Equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 128-153, November.
- Michael Rauh, . "A Model of Temporary Search Market Equilibrium," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 97-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Michael T Rauh, 1997. "A Model of Temporary Search Market Equilibrium," Economics Working Paper Archive 392, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Benny Moldovanu & Alex Gershkov, 2008. "The Trade-off Between Fast Learning and Dynamic Efficiency," 2008 Meeting Papers 348, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gershkov, Alex & Moldovanu, Benny, 2012.
"Optimal search, learning and implementation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 881-909.
- David, Israel, 1998. "Explicit results for a class of asset-selling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 576-584, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.