The overlapping-generations model. III. The case of log-linear utility functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 24 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Sprigg & Mark Ehlen, 2007. "Comparative dynamics in an overlapping-generations model: the effects of quasi-rational discrete choice on finding and maintaining Nash equilibrium," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 69-96, February.
- Koskela, Erkki & Puhakka, Mikko, 2007. "Stone-Geary preferences in overlapping generations economies under pure exchange: A note," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 976-982, December.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1990.
"The Economics of Indeterminacy in Overlapping Generations Models,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2193, David K. Levine.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1990. "The economics of indeterminacy in overlapping generations models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 219-243, July.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1984.
"Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
108, David K. Levine.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1984. "Intertemporal separability in overlapping-generations models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 216-226, December.
- D. K. Levine & T. J. Kehoe, 1982. "Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models," Working papers 315, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fisher, Eric ON., 1997.
"A Note on the Core of a Monetary Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 425-434, June.
- Fabrizio Orrego, 2014.
"Habit formation and indeterminacy in overlapping generations models,"
Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 225-241, January.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Habit formation and sunspots in overlapping generations models," Working Papers 2011-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- John Geanakoplos & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 1983. "Intertemporally Separable Overlapping Generations Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 677, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Puhakka, Mikko, 2004. "Equilibrium dynamics under lump-sum taxation in an exchange economy with skewed endowments," Research Discussion Papers 29/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Antoine Bommier & Ronald D. Lee, 2003. "Overlapping generations models with realistic demography," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 135-160, 02.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Andreu Mas-Colell & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Gross Substitutes in Large Square Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2057, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.