The second theorem of welfare economics when utilities are interdependent
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 23 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Heidhues, Paul & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Riedel, Frank & Sobel, Joel, 2008.
"Other-Regarding Preferences in General Equilibrium,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6815, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Paul Heidhues & Georg Kirchsteiger & Frank Riedel & Joel Sobel, 2011. "Other-Regarding Preferences in General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 613-639.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Paul Heidhues & Georg Kirchsteiger & Frank Riedel & Joel Sobel, 2011. "Other-Regarding Preferences in General Equilibrium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149598, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jesurun-Clements, Nancy, 1992. "Paternalism and the alleviation of poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 822, The World Bank.
- Jean Mercier-Ythier, 2010. "The Aggregation of Individual Distributive Preferences through the Distributive Liberal Social Contract : Normative Analysis," Working Papers of BETA 2010-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ythier, Jean Mercier, 1998. "The distribution of wealth in the liberal social contract," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 329-347, February.
- Yves Balasko, 2013. "Social demand functions in general equilibrium," Textos para discussÃ£o 609, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Paul Heidhues & Frank Riedel, 2007. "Do social preferences matter in competitive markets?," Working Papers 392, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.