The permanent income hypothesis and long-run economic stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 22 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Romer, Paul M., 1990.
"Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1989. "Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers," Staff Report 118, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul Romer, 1990. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in Dynamic Models with Finitely Many Consumers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 165, David K. Levine.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1985.
"Implicit Contracts: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 1144-75, September.
- Sun, Yi, 2011. "Structural change, savings and current account balance," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 82-94, January.
- Gary Chamberlain & Charles A. Wilson, 2000.
"Optimal Intertemporal Consumption Under Uncertainty,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 365-395, July.
- Tirelli Mario & Turner Sergio, 2010. "Quantifying the Cost of Risk in Consumption," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, July.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.