Collective rationality and dictatorship: The scope of the arrow theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 21 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susumu Cato, 2010. "Brief proofs of Arrovian impossibility theorems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 267-284, July.
- Ehlers, Lars & Storcken, Ton, 2009.
"Oligarchies in spatial environments,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 250-256, March.
- EHLERS, Lars & STORCKEN, Ton, 2007. "Oligarchies in Spatial Environments," Cahiers de recherche 09-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ehlers, Lars & Storcken, Ton, 2007. "Oligarchies in Spatial Environments," Research Memorandum 042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ehlers, Lars & Storcken, Ton, 2007. "Oligarchies in Spatial Environments," Cahiers de recherche 2007-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Susumu Cato, 2012. "Social choice without the Pareto principle: a comprehensive analysis," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 869-889, October.
- Susumu Cato & Daisuke Hirata, 2010. "Collective choice rules and collective rationality: a unified method of characterizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 611-630, April.
- Antonio Quesada, 2002. "Power of Enforcement and Dictatorship," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 381-387, June.
- Dokow, Elad & Holzman, Ron, 2010. "Aggregation of binary evaluations with abstentions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 544-561, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.