Research and technological progress in a cournot economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 1 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AMIR, Rabah & EVSTIGNEEV, Igor & WOODERS, John, 2001.
"Noncooperative versus cooperative R&D with endogenous spillover rates,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, Rabah & Evstigneev, Igor & Wooders, John, 2003. "Noncooperative versus cooperative R&D with endogenous spillover rates," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 183-207, February.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000.
"Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 179-209.
- ATALLAH, Gamal, 2000. "Vertical R&D Sprillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Cahiers de recherche 2000-16, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Atallah, G., 2000. "Vertical R&D Sprillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Cahiers de recherche 2000-16, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, And Innovation," Industrial Organization 0004009, EconWPA.
- Amir, Rabah, et al, 2002.
"Monopoly versus R&D-Integrated Duopoly,"
University of Manchester, vol. 70(1), pages 88-100, January.
- Suetens, S., 2004.
"Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spillovers: An experimental economics approach,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3529827, Tilburg University.
- Suetens S., 2004. "Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spill-overs: an experimental economic approach," Working Papers 2004024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Georg von Graevenitz, 2005.
"Spillovers Reconsidered: Analysing Economic Welfare under Complementarities in R&D,"
- Graevenitz, Georg von, 2004. "Spillovers Reconsidered: Analysing Economic Welfare under complementarities in R&D," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 29, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- TESORIERE, Antonio, 2005. "Endogenous firm asymmetry and cooperative R&D in linear duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers 2005086, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Oleg Sukharev, 2012. "The Neoinstitutional Contracts Theory: New Perspectives," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(1), pages 87-118.
- Nguyen, The-Hiep, 1980. "Programmes optimaux d’investissement en R & D," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(4), pages 535-551, octobre-d.
- De Bondt, Raymond, 1997. "Spillovers and innovative activities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Leonard Cheng, 1984. "International trade and technology: A brief survey of the recent literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 165-189, March.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1976. "Unternehmungsziel, Marktstruktur und gesamtwirtschaftliches Wachstum," Discussion Papers, Series 1 78, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Galetovic & Ãngel Cabrera, . "TÃ³picos en la EconomÃa de la InvestigaciÃ³n TecnolÃ³gica," Documentos de Trabajo 121, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- TESORIERE, Antonio, 2005. "Endogenous R&D symmetry in linear duopoly with one-way spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers 2005045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1990. "Industriepolitik und Wachstumstheorie: Referat anläßlich des 20. Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen Seminars Ottobeuren, 25.-28. September 1990," Discussion Papers, Series 1 249, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1972. "Product Durability Under Monopoly and Competition," Discussion Papers 7, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jost, Peter-J., 2011. "Joint ventures in patent contests with spillovers and the role of strategic budgeting," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 605-637.
- Kamien, Morton I. & Zang, Israel, 2000. "Meet me halfway: research joint ventures and absorptive capacity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 995-1012, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.