On the distribution of urban rent and residential density
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 1 (1969)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2006.
"Income segregation and local progressive taxation: Empirical evidence from Switzerland,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 429-458, February.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2003. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," HWWA Discussion Papers 248, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2003. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp0311, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2004. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 1313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron, 2006. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Land Use Restrictions and Residential Welfare," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt11k4p0vt, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Berliant, Marcus & Dunz, Karl, 2004.
"A foundation of location theory: existence of equilibrium, the welfare theorems, and core,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 593-618, August.
- Berliant, M.C. & Dunz, K., 1991. "A Foundation of Location Theory : Exstence of Equilibrium, the Welfare Theorems and Core," RCER Working Papers 298, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2009. "A small open interregional monetary spatial economic growth with the MIU approach," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 210-234, November.
- de Bartolome, Charles A.M. & Ross, Stephen L., 2007. "Community income distributions in a metropolitan area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 496-518, May.
- Sunding, David L. & Swoboda, Aaron M., 2010. "Hedonic analysis with locally weighted regression: An application to the shadow cost of housing regulation in Southern California," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 550-573, November.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M., 2009.
"The train has left the station: Do markets value intra-city access to inter-city rail connections?,"
13900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt, 2011. "The Train has Left the Station: Do Markets Value Intracity Access to Intercity Rail Connections?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(3), pages 312-335, 08.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid, 1995.
"A Filtering Model with Steady-State Housing,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
301., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deman, S., 2000. "The real estate takeover: Application of Grossman and Hart theory," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 175-195.
- Li, Zhi-Chun & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C. & Choi, Keechoo, 2012. "Modeling the effects of integrated rail and property development on the design of rail line services in a linear monocentric city," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 710-728.
- John Yinger, 2009. "Hedonic Markets and Explicit Demands: Bid-Function Envelopes for Public Services, Neighborhood Amenities, and Commuting Costs," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 114, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2011. "Economic growth with space and fiscal policies with housing and public goods," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 452-482, September.
- Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron, 2006.
"The Urban Impacts of the Endangered Species Act: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series
qt639089c2, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron M., 2007. "The urban impacts of the Endangered Species Act: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 299-318, March.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M., 2008. "If Alonso was Right: Residual Land Price, Accessibility and Urban Attraction," MPRA Paper 11707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plaut, Pnina Ohanna & Plaut, Steven E., 1998. "Endogenous Identification of Multiple Housing Price Centers in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-217, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.