Von Neumann-Morgenstern stable sets, discounting, and Nash bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 137 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2010.
"On the Asymptotic Uniqueness of Bargaining Equilibria,"
010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2011. "On the asymptotic uniqueness of bargaining equilibria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 243-246, June.
- Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2009. "On the asymptotic uniqueness of bargaining equilibria," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Vartiainen, 2010.
"Multilateral non-cooperative bargaining in a general utility space,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 677-689, October.
- Hannu Vartiainen & Klaus Kultti, 2007. "Multilateral Non-Cooperative Bargaining in a General Utility Space," Discussion Papers 19, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2010. "One-dimensional bargaining: a revision," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.