Strongly robust equilibrium and competing-mechanism games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 137 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenael Piaser & Uday Rajan, 2011.
"Competing Mechanism Games of Moral Hazard: Communication and Robustness,"
CEIS Research Paper
196, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser & Uday Rajan, 2012. "Competing mechanism games of moral hazard: communication and robustness," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 283-296, December.
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa & Piaser, Gwenaël & Rajan, Uday, 2010. "On multiple-principal multiple-agent models of moral hazard," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 376-380, January.
- Han, Seungjin, 2013.
"Asymmetric first-price menu auctions under intricate uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(5), pages 2068-2095.
- Han, Seungjin, 2011. "Asymmetric First-Price Menu Auctions under Intricate Uncertainty," Microeconomics.ca working papers seungjin_han-2011-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Han, Seungjin, 2011.
"Implicit Collusion in Non-Exclusive Contracting under Adverse Selection,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
seungjin_han-2011-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Han, Seungjin, 2014. "Implicit collusion in non-exclusive contracting under adverse selection," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 85-95.
- Seungjin Han, 2012. "Implicit Collusion in Non-Exclusive Contracting under Adverse Selection," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-15, McMaster University, revised Apr 2013.
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa & Piaser, Gwenaël, 2013. "Two-sided communication in competing mechanism games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 62-70.
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser, 2014. "Competing Mechanisms Communication under Exclusivity Clauses," Working Papers 2014-048, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.