Irreversible investment and Knightian uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 136 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-87, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Zengjing Chen & Larry Epstein, 2002.
"Ambiguity, Risk, and Asset Returns in Continuous Time,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1403-1443, July.
- Zengjing Chen & Larry G. Epstein, 2000. "Ambiguity, risk and asset returns in continuous time," RCER Working Papers 474, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Ozaki, Hiroyuki, 2004. "Search and Knightian uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 299-333, December.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-27, November.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1987. "Expected utility with purely subjective non-additive probabilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 65-88, February.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2002. "Ambiguity Made Precise: A Comparative Foundation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 251-289, February.
- Zengwu Wang, 2010. "Irreversible Investment of the Risk- and Uncertainty-averse DM under k-Ignorance: The Role of BSDE," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(2), pages 313-335, November.
- Asano, Takao, 2010. "Optimal tax policy and foreign direct investment under ambiguity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 185-200, March.
- Tatjana Chudjakow & Frank Riedel, 2013.
"The best choice problem under ambiguity,"
Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 77-97, September.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez, 2007. "Knightian Uncertainty, k-Ignorance, and Optimal Timing," Discussion Papers 25, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Takao Asano, 2010. "Precautionary Principle and the Optimal Timing of Environmental Policy Under Ambiguity," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 173-196, October.
- Tamini, Lota D., 2012. "Optimal quality choice under uncertainty on market development," MPRA Paper 40845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2011.
"Dark Clouds or Silver Linings? Knightian Uncertainty and Climate Change,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-64, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2011. "Dark Clouds or Silver Linings? Knightian Uncertainty and Climate Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 3516, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen & Nicole Glanemann, 2011. "Dark Clouds or Silver Linings? Knightian Uncertainty and Climate Change," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21107, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2011. "Dark Clouds or Silver Linings? Knightian Uncertainty and Climate Change," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 258, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Takao Asano & Akihisa Shibata, 2010.
"Risk and Uncertainty in Health Investment,"
KIER Working Papers
696, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2010.
"Risk, uncertainty,and option exercise,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2010-029, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2007. "Risk, Uncertainty, and Option Exercise," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-016, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jianjun Miao, 2004. "Risk, uncertainty and option exercise," Finance 0410013, EconWPA.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2004. "Risk, Uncertainty, and Option Exercise," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-136, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Paul Viefers, 2012. "Should I Stay or Should I Go?: A Laboratory Analysis of Investment Opportunities under Ambiguity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1228, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tamini, Lota Dabio, 2012. "Optimal quality choice under uncertainty on market development," Working Papers 148589, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Leon Vinokur, 2009. "Environmental Policy under Ambiguity," Working Papers 638, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Thijssen, Jacco J.J., 2011. "Incomplete markets, ambiguity, and irreversible investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 909-921, June.
- Tatjana Chudjakow & Jörg Vorbrink, 2009. "Exercise Strategies for American Exotic Options under Ambiguity," Working Papers 421, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.