Subgame perfect implementation: A full characterization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 133 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maskin, Eric & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2002.
Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,
in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 237-288
- Jordi Massó & Antonio Nicolò, 2007.
"Efficient and Stable Collective Choices under Gregarious Preferences,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
714.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Massó, Jordi & Nicolò, Antonio, 2008. "Efficient and stable collective choices under gregarious preferences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 591-611, November.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001.
"A crash course in implementation theory,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- BOCHET, Olivier & MANIQUET, François, .
"Virtual Nash implementation with admissible support,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2228, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bochet, Olivier & Maniquet, François, 2010. "Virtual Nash implementation with admissible support," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 99-108, January.
- BOCHET, Olivier & MANIQUET, François, 2006. "Virtual Nash implementation with admissible support," CORE Discussion Papers 2006084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Olivier, BOCHET & François, MANIQUET, 2006. "Virtual Nash implementation with admissible support," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006043, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ronen Gradwohl, 2013. "Privacy in Implementation," Discussion Papers 1561, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- BOCHET, Olivier, 2005.
"Nash implementation with lottery mechanisms,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "Subgame perfect implementation: A new result," MPRA Paper 30286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.