Pillage and property
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 131 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stergios Skaperdas, 1996.
"Contest success functions (*),"
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 283-290.
- Skaperdas, S., 1991.
"Cooperation, Conflict And Power In The Absence Of Property Rights,"
90-91-06a, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Skaperdas, Stergios, 1992. "Cooperation, Conflict, and Power in the Absence of Property Rights," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 720-39, September.
- Dan Usher, 1986.
"The Dynastic Cycle and the Stationary State,"
671, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1995. "Anarchy and Its Breakdown," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 26-52, February.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1974. "An Equilibrium-Point Interpretation of Stable Sets and a Proposed Alternative Definition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(11), pages 1472-1495, July.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1991. "The Paradox Of Power," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 177-200, November.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2009.
"Spatial pillage game,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(11), pages 701-707, December.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2007.
"Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions,"
122247000000000876, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2005. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Game Theory and Information 0501003, EconWPA.
- Roger Lagunoff (Georgetown University), 2005. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2004.
"The Dynamic Reform of Political Institutions,"
gueconwpa~04-04-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Simon MacKenzie & Manfred Kerber & Colin Rowat, 2013. "Pillage Games with Multiple Stable Sets," Discussion Papers 13-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2013. "Evolutionary determinants of war," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Timo Hiller, 2012. "Friends and Enemies: A Model of Signed Network Formation," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/629, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Manfred Kerber & Colin Rowat, 2011.
"A Ramsey bound on stable sets in Jordan pillage games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 461-466, August.
- Manfred Kerber & Colin Rowat, 2009. "A Ramsey Bound on Stable Sets in Jordan Pillage Games," Discussion Papers 09-01r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2009. "A Coase Theorem Based on a New Concept of the Core," Staff General Research Papers 13051, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- J. Jordan, 2009. "Power and efficiency in production pillage games," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 171-193, September.
- Thomas Gall & Paolo Masella, 2007. "A Tale of Markets and Jungles in a Simple Model of Growth," JEPS Working Papers 07-004, JEPS.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2013. "Evolutionary determinants of war," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 418, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.