Job search in a dynamic economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 12 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merlo, Antonio, 1997.
"Bargaining over Governments in a Stochastic Environment,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 101-31, February.
- Merlo, Antonio, 1996. "Bargaining over governments in a stochastic environment," Bulletins 7476, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Ozaki, Hiroyuki, 2004. "Search and Knightian uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 299-333, December.
- Zhang, Qinghua, 2007. "A micro-foundation of local business cycles," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 568-601, September.
- Richard Rogerson & Robert Shimer & Randall Wright, 2004. "Search-Theoretic Models of the Labor Market-A Survey," NBER Working Papers 10655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rasheed, Farooq & Khan, Aliya H. & Khan, M. Wali, 2009. "Human Capitalization and Labor Market Absorption Capacity," MPRA Paper 43401, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2009.
- Masahiko Egami & Mingxin Xu, 2009. "A continuous-time search model with job switch and jumps," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 241-267, October.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1977. "Optimal Search Over Sets of Distributions," Discussion Papers 316, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Choi, Jungwhan, 1998. "A latent structure double hurdle regression model for exploring heterogeneity in consumer search patterns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 423-455, November.
- Michèle Mansuy & Thomas Couppié, 2004. "L'insertion professionnelle des débutants en Europe : des situations contrastées," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 378(1), pages 147-165.
- Philip Ball, . "Mixed Signals: to what extent does male wage scarring vary with the characteristics of the local labour market in which unemployment was experienced?," Discussion Papers 11/13, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Thomas Couppié & Michèle Mansuy, 2005. "Entering The World of Work in Europe: Contrasting Situations," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 378, pages 147-165, July.
- van den Berg, Gerard J., 1995. "Explicit expressions for the reservation wage path and the unemployment duration density in nonstationary job search models," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 187-198, June.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko, 2004. "Search, layoffs and reservation wages when job offers follow a stochastic process," Macroeconomics 0409014, EconWPA.
- David S. Loughran, 2000. "Does Variance Matter? The Effect of Rising Male Inequality on Female Age at First Marriage," Working Papers 00-12, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.