Homothetic preferences and community excess demand functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 12 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loffler, Andreas, 1999. "Debreu's decomposition and aggregate demand functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 217-223, May.
- Thorsten Hens, . "An Extension of Mantel (1976) to Incomplete Markets," IEW - Working Papers 071, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012.
"The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012. "The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748215, HAL.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012. "The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12065r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Apr 2013.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Ivar Ekeland & Martin Browning, 2005.
"Local Disaggregation of Negative Demand and Excess Demand Functions,"
CAM Working Papers
2005-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar & Browning, Martin, 2007. "Local disaggregation of negative demand and excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 764-770, August.
- Gaël Giraud, 2004. "The limit-price exchange process," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04118, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- P. A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland, 1999. "Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1435-1458, November.
- Hens, Thorsten, 2001. "An extension of Mantel (1976) to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-149, November.
- John Quah, 2004.
"The Aggregate Weak Axiom in a Financial Economy through Dominant Substitution Effects,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2004-W18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Quah, 2004. "The aggregate weak axiom in a financial economy through dominant substitution effects," Economics Papers 2004-W18, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Chiappori, P. A. & Ekeland, I., 2004. "Individual excess demands," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 41-57, February.
- Quah, John K. -H., 2003. "Market demand and comparative statics when goods are normal," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 317-333, June.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 1996. "The Relative Autonomy of Macroeconomics, a Methodological Approach," Textos para discussÃ£o 49, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio, 2005. "A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 489-512, April.
- John Quah, 1999.
"The Weak Axiom and Comparative Statics,"
Economics Series Working Papers
1999-W15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2000. "The Weak Axiom and Comparative Statics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0437, Econometric Society.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997.
"Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998. "Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar, 2004. "Applying exterior differential calculus to economics: a presentation and some new results," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 363-385, August.
- Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco, 1995. "On the equilibrium price set of a continuous perturbation of exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 497-519.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.