Some remarks on ranking opportunity sets and Arrow impossibility theorems: correspondence results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 124 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Sen, Arunava, 1996. "Ranking Opportunity Sets and Arrow Impossibility Theorems: Correspondence Results," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 90-101, October.
- Bossert Walter & Pattanaik Prasanta K. & Xu Yongsheng, 1994. "Ranking Opportunity Sets: An Axiomatic Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 326-345, August.
- M. Kaneko, 1984. "On interpersonal utility comparisons," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 165-175, October.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Miguel Ballester & Jorge Nieto, 2012. "Freedom of choice: John Stuart Mill and the tree of life," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 209-226, March.
- Vito Peragine & Ernesto Savaglio & Stefano Vannucci, 2008.
"Poverty Rankings of Opportunity Profiles,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
548, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Vito Peragine & Ernesto Savaglio & Stefano Vannucci, 2009. "Poverty Rankings Of Opportunity Profiles," CHILD Working Papers wp11_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Vito Peragine & Ernesto Savaglio & Stefano Vannucci, 2009. "Poverty rankings of opportunity profiles," Working Papers 115, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Massó, Jordi & Vorsatz, Marc, 2006.
"Weighted Approval Voting,"
038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Stefano Vannucci, 2013. "A characterization of height-based extensions of principal filtral opportunity rankings," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.