Minimal conditions for monotonicity of capital value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 11 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foster, James E. & Mitra, Tapan, 2001.
"Ranking Investment Projects,"
01-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- James E. Foster & Tapan Mitra, 2001. "Ranking Investment Projects," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0107, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Steven Pressman & Gale Summerfield, 2000. "The Economic Contributions of Amartya Sen," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 89-113.
- John Quah & Bruno Strulovici, 2011. "Discounting, Patience, and Dynamic Decision Making," Economics Series Working Papers 555, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Promislow, S. & Spring, David, 1996. "Postulates for the internal rate of return of an investment project," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 325-361.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.