Income distribution and effective protection in a multicommodity trade model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 11 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu & Zeng, Jinli, 1997. "Equity control of multinational firms in an economic growth model with urban unemployment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 287-301.
- Anderson, Kym, 1978.
"On Why Rates Of Assistance Differ Between Australia'S Rural Industries,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(02-03).
- Kym Anderson, 1978. "On Why Rates Of Assistance Differ Between Australia'S Rural Industries," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(2-3), pages 99-114, 08-12.
- James Anderson, 1995.
"Effective Protection Redux,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
308., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2014. "Heckscher–Ohlin and specific-factors trade models for finite changes: how different are they?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 650-659.
- Pao-Li Chang, 2002. "Endogenous Tariff Formation with Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 476, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2011.
"Household inequality, social welfare, and trade,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 422-431, November.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2007. "On Commodity Prices and Factor Rewards: A Close Look at Sign Patterns," Working Papers 07-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Artjoms Ivlevs, 2006. "Migration and Foreign Direct Investment in the Globalization Context: the Case of a Small Open Economy," Development Working Papers 209, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Derek Pyne, 1996. "Revealed Preference Tests of the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," Working Papers 1997_01, York University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.