Non-Walrasian equilibria and the law of one price
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 108 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Faias & Emma Moreno-garcÃa & Myrna Wooders, 2012.
"A strategic market game approach for the private provision of public goods,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
vuecon-12-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno, Emma & Wooders, Myrna, 2009. "A Strategic market game approach for the private provision of public goods," MPRA Paper 37777, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Mar 2012.
- Gaël Giraud & Hubert Stahn, 2008. "On Shapley–Shubik equilibria with financial markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 469-496, June.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C., 2003. "Convergence to no arbitrage equilibria in market games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 401-420, July.
- Amir, Rabah & Bloch, Francis, 2009. "Comparative statics in a simple class of strategic market games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 7-24, January.
- Gaël Giraud & Myrna Wooders, 2012.
"On the Simultaneous Emergence of Money and the State,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12094, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaël Giraud & Myrna Wooders, 2012. "On the Simultaneous Emergence of Money and the State," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00786075, HAL.
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2006.
"Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2006-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," TSE Working Papers 11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2006. "Endogenous market integration, manipulation and limits to arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 301-314, June.
- repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-12-00008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C., 2009. "Convergence of strategic behavior to price taking," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 234-241, January.
- Leonidas C. Koutsougeras and & Nicholas Ziros, 2006. "A three way equivalence," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0634, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- repec:van:wpaper:1201 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00786075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner & Shi, Xianwen, 2008. "Competing auctions with endogenous quantities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C. & Ziros, Nicholas, 2008. "A three way equivalence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 380-391, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.