Non-Walrasian equilibria and the law of one price
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 108 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C., 2003. "Convergence to no arbitrage equilibria in market games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 401-420, July.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno, Emma & Wooders, Myrna, 2009. "A Strategic market game approach for the private provision of public goods," MPRA Paper 37777, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Mar 2012.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallac, 2014. "Analysis Of The Strategic Use Of Forward Contracting In Electricity Markets," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 129, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-12-00008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Giraud & Myrna Wooders, 2012.
"On the Simultaneous Emergence of Money and the State,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12094, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaël Giraud & Myrna Wooders, 2012. "On the Simultaneous Emergence of Money and the State," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00786075, HAL.
- Andrés Carvajal & Marek Weretka, 2012. "No-arbitrage, state prices and trade in thin financial markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 223-268, May.
- repec:van:wpaper:1201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C. & Ziros, Nicholas, 2008. "A three way equivalence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 380-391, March.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner & Shi, Xianwen, 2008. "Competing auctions with endogenous quantities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 1-27, July.
- repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-12-00001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Giraud & Hubert Stahn, 2008. "On Shapley–Shubik equilibria with financial markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 469-496, June.
- repec:van:wpaper:12-00001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gael Giraud & Hubert Stahn, 2013. "Nash-implementation of competitive equilibria via a bounded mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 43-62, March.
- Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2006. "Endogenous market integration, manipulation and limits to arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 301-314, June.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00786075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011.
"Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games,"
TSE Working Papers
11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Amir, Rabah & Bloch, Francis, 2009. "Comparative statics in a simple class of strategic market games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 7-24, January.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C., 2009. "Convergence of strategic behavior to price taking," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 234-241, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.