Strategic interaction between futures and spot markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 108 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, B., 2012.
"Relaxing competition through speculation: Committing to a negative supply slope,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1252, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holmberg, Pär & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Working Paper Series 937, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Discussion Paper 2012-039, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Discussion Paper 2012-088, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- José Luis Ferreira, 2001.
"The Role Of Observability In Futures Markets,"
Economics Working Papers
we015316, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2012. "Allaz-Vila competition with non-linear costs or demands," MPRA Paper 41772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Remco van Eijkel & Jose Luis Moraga, 2010. "Do Firms sell forward for Strategic Reasons? An Application to the Wholesale Market for Natural Gas," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schubert, Jens, 2013. "The Impact of Forward Trading on Tacit Collusion: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 43768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "A general model of oligopoly endogenizing Cournot, Bertrand, Stackelberg, and Allaz-Vila," MPRA Paper 19998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2012. "On the endogeneity of Cournot, Bertrand, and Stackelberg competition in oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 16-29.
- Green, Richard & Le Coq, Chloé, 2010. "The length of contracts and collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 21-29, January.
- de Frutos, Maria-Angeles & Fabra, Natalia, 2008. "On the Impact of Forward Contract Obligations in Multi-Unit Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Frutos, María-Ángeles & Fabra, Natalia, 2012. "How to allocate forward contracts: The case of electricity markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 451-469.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2001.
"Cournot versus Walras in Dynamic Oligopolies with Memory,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos, 2004. "Cournot versus Walras in dynamic oligopolies with memory," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-217, February.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2013. "Increasing marginal costs are strategically beneficial in forward trading," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 109-112.
- Bushnell, James, 2007.
"Oligopoly Equilibria in Electricity Contract Markets,"
Staff General Research Papers
13135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James Bushnell, 2007. "Oligopoly equilibria in electricity contract markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 225-245, December.
- José Luis Ferreira & Praveen Kujal & Stephen Rassenti, 2009. "The strategic motive to sell forward: experimental evidence," Economics Working Papers we092616, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.