The Effect of Disagreement on Noncooperative Bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 107 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1984. "Involuntary Unemployment as a Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1351-64, November.
- Damme, E.E.C. van & Peters, H., 1991. "Characterizing the Nash and Raiffa bargaining solutions by disagreement point axioms," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154419, Tilburg University.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
661465000000000387, David K. Levine.
- Binmore, K. & Osborne, M.J. & Rubinstein, A., 1989.
"Noncooperative Models Of Bargaining,"
89-26, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Binmore, Ken & Osborne, Martin J. & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1992. "Noncooperative models of bargaining," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 179-225 Elsevier.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2007.
"A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2178, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sgobbi, Alessandra & Carraro, Carlo, 2011. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," Strategic Behavior and the Environment, now publishers, vol. 1(2), pages 119-150, April.
- Carraro, Carlo & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," CEPR Discussion Papers 6585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Carraro & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2007. "A stochastic multiple players multi-issues bargaining model for the Piave river basin," Working Papers 2007_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," Working Papers 2007.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paola MAnzini & Marco Mariotti, 2000.
"Alliances and Negotiations,"
Game Theory and Information
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2003. "A bargaining model of voluntary environmental agreements," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2725-2736, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.