The Effect of Disagreement on Noncooperative Bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 107 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
252, David K. Levine.
- Binmore, Ken & Osborne, Martin J. & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1992.
"Noncooperative models of bargaining,"
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,
in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 179-225
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1984. "Involuntary Unemployment as a Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1351-64, November.
- Damme, E.E.C. van & Peters, H., 1991. "Characterizing the Nash and Raiffa bargaining solutions by disagreement point axioms," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154419, Tilburg University.
- Paola MAnzini & Marco Mariotti, 2000.
"Alliances and Negotiations,"
Game Theory and Information
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2007.
"A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2178, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carraro, Carlo & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," CEPR Discussion Papers 6585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," Working Papers 2007.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2007. "A stochastic multiple players multi-issues bargaining model for the Piave river basin," Working Papers 2007_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2003. "A bargaining model of voluntary environmental agreements," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2725-2736, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.