Measuring Inequalities without Linearity in Envy: Choquet Integrals for Symmetric Capacities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 106 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elchanan Ben Porath & Itzhak Gilboa, 1991.
"Linear Measures, the Gini Index and the Income-Equality Tradeoff,"
944, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Porath Elchanan Ben & Gilboa Itzhak, 1994. "Linear Measures, the Gini Index, and The Income-Equality Trade-off," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 443-467, December.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1980. "On a Class of Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 437-46, March.
- WEYMARK, John A., .
"Generalized Gini inequality indices,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-453, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Claudio Zoli, 1999. "Intersecting generalized Lorenz curves and the Gini index," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 183-196.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1980. "A single-parameter generalization of the Gini indices of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Mehran, Farhad, 1976. "Linear Measures of Income Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 805-09, July.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Chakravarty, Satya R, 1988. "Extended Gini Indices of Inequality," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(1), pages 147-56, February.
- Bossert, Walter, 1990. "An axiomatization of the single-series Ginis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 82-92, February.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00188165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brice Mayag & Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2011.
"A representation of preferences by the Choquet integral with respect to a 2-additive capacity,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 297-324, September.
- Paul Makdissi & Stéphane Mussard, 2008.
"Analyzing the impact of indirect tax reforms on rank-dependent social welfare functions: a positional dominance approach,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 385-399, April.
- Paul Makdissi & Stéphane Mussard, 2006. "Analyzing the Impact of Indirect Tax Reforms on Rank Dependant Social Welfare Functions: A Positional Dominance Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-02, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00625708 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makdissi, Paul & Mussard, Stéphane, 2006.
"Decomposition of s-Concentration Curves,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
2006-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Paul Makdissi & Stéphane Mussard, 2006. "Decomposition of s - Concentration Curves," Cahiers de recherche 0641, CIRPEE.
- Paul Makdissi & Stéphane Mussard, 2006. "Decomposition of s-Concentration Curves," Cahiers de recherche 06-21, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00188165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miranda, Pedro & Grabisch, Michel & Gil, Pedro, 2006.
"Dominance of capacities by k-additive belief functions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 912-930, December.
- Miranda, P. & Grabisch, M. & Gil, P., 2005.
"Axiomatic structure of k-additive capacities,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 153-178, March.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2003. "Mean-Spread-Preserving Transformations," Discussion Papers 360, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00625706 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Fortin & Andre Leclerc & Jean-Baptiste Nesmy, 2006. "L’impact des opérations transactionnelles sur la croissance de la productivité dans le secteur bancaire," Cahiers de recherche 06-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00625708 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Bortot & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2013. "The binomial Gini inequality indices and the binomial decomposition of welfare functions," Working Papers 305, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.