Installed Capacity Requirements and Price Caps: Oil on the Water, or Fuel on the Fire?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Electricity Journal.
Volume (Year): 14 (2001)
Issue (Month): 6 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neuhoff, K. & de Vries, L., 2004.
"'Insufficient Incentives for Investment in Electricity Generation’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0428, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & De Vries, Laurens, 2004. "Insufficient incentives for investment in electricity generations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 253-267, December.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2005.
"A Capacity Market that Makes Sense,"
Papers of Peter Cramton
05licap, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2005.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Bergmann, Lars, 2006. "Provision of reserve capacity on the Nordic electricity market: Principles and practises," Working Papers in Economics 01/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Finon, Dominique & Pignon, Virginie, 2008. "Electricity and long-term capacity adequacy: The quest for regulatory mechanism compatible with electricity market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 143-158, September.
- Eager,D. & Hobbs, B. & Bialek, J., 2012. "Dynamic Long-Term Modelling of Generation Capacity Investment and Capacity Margins: a GB Market Case Study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1217, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tishler, Asher & Milstein, Irena & Woo, Chi-Keung, 2008. "Capacity commitment and price volatility in a competitive electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1625-1647, July.
- Rosellon, Juan, 2006. "Different Approaches to Supply Adequacy in Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 21944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2007. "Provision of operating reserve capacity: Principles and practices on the Nordic Electricity Market," MPRA Paper 10861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Vries, Laurens J., 2007. "Generation adequacy: Helping the market do its job," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 20-35, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.