An economic analysis of air pollution from coal-fired power plants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 7 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scharin, Henrik, 2004. "Management of eutrophicated coastal zones," Department of Economics publications, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics 717, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Yan N. Oak, 2009. "Characterizing Uncertainty in Air Pollution Damage Estimates," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0918, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Britt Groosman & Nicholas Z. Muller & Erin O’Neill, 2009.
"The Ancillary Benefits from Climate Policy in the United States,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics
0920, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Britt Groosman & Nicholas Muller & Erin O’Neill-Toy, 2011. "The Ancillary Benefits from Climate Policy in the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 585-603, December.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Robert Mendelsohn, 2009. "Efficient Pollution Regulation: Getting the Prices Right," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1714-39, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.