An empirical analysis of air pollution dose-response curves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thijs Zuidema & Andries Nentjes, 1997. "Health damage of air pollution: An estimate of a dose-response relationship for the Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(3), pages 291-308, April.
- Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman & Fred Goldman, 1986.
"An Assessment of the Benefits of Air Pollution Control: The Case of Infant Health,"
NBER Working Papers
1928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce, Theodore J. & Grossman, Michael & Goldman, Fred, 1989. "An assessment of the benefits of air pollution control: The case of infant health," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 32-51, January.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2003.
"The Impact Of Air Pollution On Infant Mortality: Evidence From Geographic Variation In Pollution Shocks Induced By A Recession,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1121-1167, August.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1999. "The Impact of Air Pollution on Infant Mortality: Evidence from Geographic Variation in Pollution Shocks Induced by a Recession," NBER Working Papers 7442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCubbin, Donald R. & Delucchi, Mark A., 1996. "The Social Cost of the Health Effects of Motor-Vehicle Air Pollution," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5jm6d2tc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Shinsuke Tanaka, 2012. "Environmental Regulations on Air Pollution in China and Their Impact on Infant Mortality," IDEC DP2 Series 2-11, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Lalive, Rafael & Luechinger, Simon & Schmutzler, Armin, 2013.
"Does Supporting Passenger Railways Reduce Road Traffic Externalities?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Lalive & Simon Luechinger & Armin Schmutzler, 2013. "Does Supporting Passenger Railways Reduce Road Traffic Externalities?," ECON - Working Papers 110, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bart D. Ostro & David A. Wise, 1984. "Air Pollution and Lost Work," NBER Working Papers 1263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold W. Watts, 1991. "Distinguished Fellow: An Appreciation of Guy Orcutt," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 171-179, Winter.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.