Clean Air regulation and heterogeneity in US gasoline prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 55 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Leonzio Rizzo, 2009.
"(Uncontrolled) Aggregate shocks or vertical tax interdependence? Evidence from gasoline and cigarettes,"
2009/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Esteller-Moré, Alejandro & Rizzo, Leonzio, 2011. "(Uncontrolled) Aggregate Shocks Or Vertical Tax Interdependence? Evidence From Gasoline And Cigarettes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(2), pages 353-79, June Cita.
- Alejandro Esteller-More (Universitat de Barcelona) & Leonzio Rizzo (Universita di Ferrara), 2009. "(Uncontrolled) Aggregate shocks or vertical tax interdependence? Evidende from gasoline and cigarettes," Working Papers in Economics 233, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Céline Nauges & Henry Thille, 2012. "Gasoline Content Regulation and Compliance among US Refineries," CESifo Working Paper Series 3978, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muehlegger, Erich, 2006.
"Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulation: A Structural Approach,"
Working Paper Series
rwp06-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Erich J. Muehlegger, 2004. "Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulations - A Structural Approach," Working Papers 0421, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Ryan Kellogg, 2011. "Clearing the Air? The Effects of Gasoline Content Regulation on Air Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2687-2722, October.
- Millimet, Daniel L., 2013. "Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010.
"Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?,"
IDEI Working Papers
602, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Andrew Leach & Michel MOREAUX, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," LERNA Working Papers 10.08.314, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," Working Papers 2010-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," TSE Working Papers 09-149, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Perdiguero, Jordi & Jiménez, Juan Luis, 2011. "Sell or not sell biodiesel: Local competition and government measures," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1525-1532, April.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic, 2009. "Environmental Policy Design and the Fragmentation of International Markets for Innovation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2630, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Elzinga, Andrew, 2014. "A ban on one is a boon for the other: Strict gasoline content rules and implicit ethanol blending mandates," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 258-273.
- Muehlegger, Erich, 2006. "Market Effects of Regulatory Heterogeneity: A Study of Regional Gasoline Content Regulations," Working Paper Series rwp06-021, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.