Unintended biological invasions: Does risk vary by trading partner?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 54 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Homans, Frances & Horie, Tetsuya, 2011. "Optimal detection strategies for an established invasive pest," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1129-1138, April.
- Chalak, Morteza & Pannell, David J. & Polyakov, Maksym, 2011.
"Economics of controlling invasive species: a stochastic optimisation model for a spatial-dynamic process,"
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
103325, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chalak, Morteza & Pannell, David J. & Polyakov, Maksym, 2011. "Economics of Controlling Invasive Species: A Stochastic Optimisation Model for a Spatial-Dynamic Process," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115513, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Allison Davis & Klaus Moeltner, 2009.
"Valuing the Prevention of an Infestation: The Threat of the New Zealand Mud Snail in Northern Nevada,"
09-001, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Davis, Alison F. & Moeltner, Klaus, 2010. "Valuing the Prevention of an Infestation: The Threat of the New Zealand Mud Snail in Northern Nevada," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(1), February.
- Mérel, Pierre R. & Carter, Colin A., 2008. "A second look at managing import risk from invasive species," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 286-290, November.
- Ferrier, Peyton Michael, 2008. "Illicit Agricultural Trade," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(2), October.
- Giaccaria Sergio & Dalmazzone Silvana, 2010. "Socio-economic drivers of biological invasions. A worldwide, bio-geographical analysis of trade flows and local environmental quality," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201003, University of Turin.
- Travis Warziniack & David Finnoff & Jonathan Bossenbroek & Jason Shogren & David Lodge, 2011.
"Stepping Stones for Biological Invasion: A Bioeconomic Model of Transferable Risk,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Warziniack, Travis & Finnoff, David C. & Bossenbroek, Jonathan & Shogren, Jason F. & Lodge, David, 2010. "Stepping stones for biological invasion: A bioeconomic model of transferable risk," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60957, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Frank van Tongeren & John Beghin & Stéphane Marette, 2009.
"A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade,"
OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers
21, OECD Publishing.
- van Tongeren, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Marette, Stephan, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade," Staff General Research Papers 13146, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2009.
"Environmental Effects of International Trade,"
4481652, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- James Sanchirico & Heidi Albers & Carolyn Fischer & Conrad Coleman, 2010. "Spatial Management of Invasive Species: Pathways and Policy Options," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 517-535, April.
- Mwebaze, Paul & Monaghan, J. & Revell, Brian J. & Hare, M. & MacLeod, Alan & Spence, N., 2008. "Modeling The Risks Associated With Increased Importation Of Fresh Produce From Emerging Supply Sources To The Uk," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43963, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Albers, Heidi J. & Fischer, Carolyn & Sanchirico, James N., 2010. "Invasive species management in a spatially heterogeneous world: Effects of uniform policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 483-499, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.