Unintended biological invasions: Does risk vary by trading partner?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 54 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrier, Peyton Michael, 2008. "Illicit Agricultural Trade," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(2), October.
- van Tongeren, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Marette, Stephan, 2009.
"A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade,"
Staff General Research Papers
13146, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frank van Tongeren & John Beghin & Stéphane Marette, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- Albers, Heidi J. & Fischer, Carolyn & Sanchirico, James N., 2010. "Invasive species management in a spatially heterogeneous world: Effects of uniform policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 483-499, November.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2009.
"Environmental Effects of International Trade,"
4481652, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Dalmazzone Silvana & Giaccaria Sergio, 2012. "Economic drivers of biological invasions: A worldwide, bio-geographical analysis," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201215, University of Turin.
- Homans, Frances & Horie, Tetsuya, 2011. "Optimal detection strategies for an established invasive pest," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1129-1138, April.
- James Sanchirico & Heidi Albers & Carolyn Fischer & Conrad Coleman, 2010. "Spatial Management of Invasive Species: Pathways and Policy Options," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 517-535, April.
- Travis Warziniack & David Finnoff & Jonathan Bossenbroek & Jason Shogren & David Lodge, 2011.
"Stepping Stones for Biological Invasion: A Bioeconomic Model of Transferable Risk,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Warziniack, Travis & Finnoff, David C. & Bossenbroek, Jonathan & Shogren, Jason F. & Lodge, David, 2010. "Stepping stones for biological invasion: A bioeconomic model of transferable risk," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60957, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chalak, Morteza & Pannell, David J. & Polyakov, Maksym, 2011.
"Economics of Controlling Invasive Species: A Stochastic Optimisation Model for a Spatial-Dynamic Process,"
2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand
115513, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chalak, Morteza & Pannell, David J. & Polyakov, Maksym, 2011. "Economics of controlling invasive species: a stochastic optimisation model for a spatial-dynamic process," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103325, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sims, Charles & Finnoff, David, 2013. "When is a “wait and see” approach to invasive species justified?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 235-255.
- Tu, Anh & Beghin, John C. & Gozlan, Estelle, 2005.
"Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Damages,"
Staff General Research Papers
12442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mérel, Pierre R. & Carter, Colin A., 2008. "A second look at managing import risk from invasive species," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 286-290, November.
- Davis, Alison F. & Moeltner, Klaus, 2010.
"Valuing the Prevention of an Infestation: The Threat of the New Zealand Mud Snail in Northern Nevada,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(1), February.
- Allison Davis & Klaus Moeltner, 2009. "Valuing the Prevention of an Infestation: The Threat of the New Zealand Mud Snail in Northern Nevada," Working Papers 09-001, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Mwebaze, Paul & Monaghan, J. & Revell, Brian J. & Hare, M. & MacLeod, Alan & Spence, N., 2008. "Modeling The Risks Associated With Increased Importation Of Fresh Produce From Emerging Supply Sources To The Uk," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43963, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giaccaria Sergio & Dalmazzone Silvana, 2010. "Socio-economic drivers of biological invasions. A worldwide, bio-geographical analysis of trade flows and local environmental quality," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201003, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.