Measuring the damages of air pollution in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 54 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Hahn & Caroline Cecot, 2009. "The benefits and costs of ethanol: an evaluation of the government’s analysis," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 275-295, June.
- Severin Borenstein, 2011.
"The Private and Public Economics of Renewable Electricity Generation,"
NBER Working Papers
17695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012. "The Private and Public Economics of Renewable Electricity Generation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 67-92, Winter.
- Matthew Riddle & James Boyce, 2007. "Cap and Dividend: How to Curb Global Warming while Protecting the Incomes of American Families," Working Papers wp150, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Avocè Viagannou, Fanougbo, 2011.
"Cout prive de morbidite due a la pollution de l’air a Cotonou
[Private cost of morbidity due to air pollution in Contonou]," MPRA Paper 35115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Robert Mendelsohn, 2009. "Efficient Pollution Regulation: Getting the Prices Right," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1714-39, December.
- Parry, Ian W.H., 2011.
"Reforming the Tax System to Promote Environmental Objectives: An Application to Mauritius,"
dp-11-20, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian W.H., 2012. "Reforming the tax system to promote environmental objectives: An application to Mauritius," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 103-112.
- Ian W.H. Parry, 2011. "Reforming the Tax System to Promote Environmental Objectives: An Application to Mauritius," IMF Working Papers 11/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicholas Z Muller, 2013. "Towards the Measurement of Net Economic Welfare: Air Pollution Damage in the U.S. National Accounts - 2002, 2005, 2008," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Loomis & Bryon Allen, 2008. "Using Non Market Valuation to Inform the Choice Between Permits and Fees in Environmental Regulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 329-337, July.
- Aguilar, Francisco X. & Goerndt, Michael E. & Song, Nianfu & Shifley, Stephen, 2012. "Internal, external and location factors influencing cofiring of biomass with coal in the U.S. northern region," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1790-1798.
- Cropper, Maureen & Gamkhar, Shama & Malik, Kabir & Limonov, Alex & Partridge, Ian, 2012.
"The Health Effects of Coal Electricity Generation in India,"
dp-12-25, Resources For the Future.
- Cropper, Maureen & Gamkhar, Shama & Malik, Kabir & Limonov, Alex & Partridge, Ian, 2013. "The Health Effects of Coal Electricity Generation in India," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150290, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Chupp, B. Andrew, 2012. "Fiscal federalism and interjurisdictional externalities: New results and an application to US Air pollution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 449-464.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & McCubbin, Donald R., 2010. "External Costs of Transport in the U.S," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt13n8v8gq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Meredith Fowlie & Christopher R. Knittel & Catherine Wolfram, 2008. "Sacred Cars? Optimal Regulation of Stationary and Non-stationary Pollution Sources," NBER Working Papers 14504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lamsal, Madhur & Mullen, Jeffrey D., 2012. "Green Roof Adoption: Private vs. Social Optimal," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124821, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Yan N. Oak, 2009. "Characterizing Uncertainty in Air Pollution Damage Estimates," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0918, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Paul Lanoie & Alexandra Rochon-Fabien, 2011. "Promoting Pollution Prevention in Small Businesses: Costs and Benefits of the “Enviroclub” Initiative," Cahiers de recherche 11-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Britt Groosman & Nicholas Muller & Erin O’Neill-Toy, 2011. "The Ancillary Benefits from Climate Policy in the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 585-603, December.
- Andrew Chupp, B., 2011. "Environmental Constituent Interest, Green Electricity Policies, and Legislative Voting," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 254-266, September.
- Kusiima, Jamil M. & Powers, Susan E., 2010. "Monetary value of the environmental and health externalities associated with production of ethanol from biomass feedstocks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2785-2796, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.