Control theory applied to natural and environmental resources an exposition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 4 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Wacker, 1987. "Die optimale Allokation von Arbeit in Abfallbehandlungsaktivitäten," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(IV), pages 467-481, December.
- Ansuategui Cobo, José Alberto & Perrings, Charles, 1999.
"Transboundary Externalities in the Environmental Transition Hypothesis,"
1999-05, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Alberto Ansuategi & Charles Perrings, 2000. "Transboundary Externalities in the Environmental Transition Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(4), pages 353-373, December.
- Costanza, V. & Neuman, C. E., 1997. "Managing cattle grazing under degraded forests: An optimal control approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-139, May.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2002. "Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 517-539, November.
- Ralph Winkler, 2008. "Optimal control of pollutants with delayed stock accumulation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/91, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Huhtala, Anni, 1999. "Optimizing production technology choices: conventional production vs. recycling," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Lewis, Tracy R, 1979. "The Exhaustion and Depletion of Natural Resources," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1569-71, November.
- Qi, Shunrong & Coggins, Jay S. & Xu, Lan, 2001. "Methodology For Integrated Environmental-Economic Analysis Of Gdp And Productivity," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20682, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Olli Tahvonen, 1991. "On the dynamics of renewable resource harvesting and pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 97-117, March.
- Mohtadi, Hamid & Roe, Terry L., 1992. "Endogenous Growth, Health and the Environment," Bulletins 7521, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Mohtadi, Hamid, 1996. "Environment, growth, and optimal policy design," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 119-140, December.
- Qi, Shunrong & Xu, Lan & Coggins, Jay S., 2001. "Integrated Environmental-Economic Accounting Of Gdp," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20582, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stefan baumgärtner, 2004. "The Inada Conditions for Material Resource Inputs Reconsidered," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(3), pages 307-322, November.
- Monette, Marcel, 1986. "L’Économique des pêcheries : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 289-305, juin.
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Jöst, Frank & Winkler, Ralph, 2009.
"Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1226-1238, February.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Frank Jöst & Ralph Winkler, 2007. "Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy," Working Paper Series in Economics 50, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Oskar Von dem Hagen & Holger Wacker, 2001. "Stock Externality vs. Symbiosis in a Forest-Air System," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(3), pages 197-210, November.
- Siebert, Horst, 1981. "Ökonomische Theorie natürlicher Ressourcen: Ein Überblick," Open Access publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy info:hdl:10419/3576, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Siebert, Horst, 1982. "Nature as a life support system: Renewable resources and environmental disruption," Open Access publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy info:hdl:10419/3569, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Siebert, Horst, 1979. "Optimale Kapitalakkumulation und optimale intertemporale Ressourcennutzung: Eine Anmerkung," Open Access publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy info:hdl:10419/3579, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.