Inefficient environmental instruments and the gains from trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997.
"International trade between consumer and conservationist countries,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Copeland,B.R. & Scott Taylor,M., 2003.
"Trade, growth and the environment,"
10, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Krutilla, Kerry, 1991. "Environmental regulation in an open economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 127-142, March.
- Copeland Brian R., 1994. "International Trade and the Environment: Policy Reform in a Polluted Small Open Economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 44-65, January.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo, 2002. "Permits, Standards, and Technology Innovation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 23-44, July.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Tax uniformity: A commitment device for restraining opportunistic behaviour," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1971108.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- der Straeten, Bart Van & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Lauwers, Ludwig & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Markets of concentration permits: The case of manure policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2098-2104, September.
- Van der Straeten, Bart & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Policy intervention in a concentration permit market: efficiency analysis of obligatory manure processing in Flanders," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114832, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Susana Ferreira, 2007. "Trade Policy and Natural Resource Use: The Case for a Quantitative Restriction," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(2), pages 361-376, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.