Cross-Hauling of Polluting Factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 44 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oates, Wallace E. & Schwab, Robert M., 1988. "Economic competition among jurisdictions: efficiency enhancing or distortion inducing?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 333-354, April.
- Poterba, J.M. & Samwick, A.A., 1996.
"Stock Ownership Patterns, Stock Market Fluctuations, and Consumption,"
Working papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics
96-2, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba & Andrew A. Samwick, 1995. "Stock Ownership Patterns, Stock Market Fluctuations, and Consumption," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 295-372.
- Motta, Massimo & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1994. "Does environmental dumping lead to delocation?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 563-576, April.
- Levinson, Arik, 1997. "A Note on Environmental Federalism: Interpreting Some Contradictory Results," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 359-366, July.
- List, John A. & Co, Catherine Y., 2000. "The Effects of Environmental Regulations on Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Hoel, Michael, 1997. " Environmental Policy with Endogenous Plant Locations," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(2), pages 241-59, June.
- Arik Levinson, 1999. "State Taxes and Interstate Hazardous Waste Shipments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 666-677, June.
- James R. Markusen & Edward R. Morey & Nancy Olewiler, 1991.
"Environmental Policy When Market Structure and Plant Locations are Endo-genous,"
NBER Working Papers
3671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D., 1993. "Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-86, January.
- Michael Rauscher, 1995. "Environmental regulation and the location of polluting industries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 229-244, August.
- McAusland, Carol, 2005. "Harmonizing tailpipe policy in symmetric countries: Improve the environment, improve welfare?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 229-251, September.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke & Jenny Minier, 2008.
"Environmental Policy in Majoritarian Systems,"
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
2008-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Matschke, Xenia & Minier, Jenny, 2010. "Environmental policy in majoritarian systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 177-191, March.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Mani, Muthukumara & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2006. "Environmental federalism : a panacea or Pandora's box for developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3847, The World Bank.
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun, 2009.
"Pollution havens and industrial agglomeration,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 141-153, September.
- Dao-Zhi Zeng & Laixun Zhao, 2006. "Pollution Havens and Industrial Agglomeration," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University 197, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- McAusland, Carol, 2003. "Harmonizing Emissions Policy in Symmetric Countries: Improve the Environment, Improve Welfare?," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4cj0392t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.