Valuing Non-Marketed Goods: The Case of Elk Permit Lotteries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 41 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, To N. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T. & Paterson, Robert & Boyle, Kevin, 2007. "An empirical study of option prices for hunting permits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 476-484, August.
- David Scrogin & Chen Ling, 2012. "Optimal Pricing of Public Lotteries and Comparison of Competing Mechanisms," Working Papers 2012-05, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers 2009/29, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Scrogin, David & Berrens, Robert P., 2001. "Rationed Access And Welfare: Case Of Public Resource Lotteries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20472, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chouinard, Hayley H. & Yoder, Jonathan K., 2004. "The Political Economy Of River Rats And Idaho'S Four Rivers Whitewater Rafting Lottery," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(01), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.