Trade and Environment: An Empirical Analysis of the Technology Effect in the Steel Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 38 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beghin, John C. & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2002. "Conclusions," Staff General Research Papers 4083, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2007:i:5:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Frank Ackerman & Luke Ney, . "02-01 "Economic Analysis in Environmental Reviews of Trade Agreements: Assessing the North American Experience"," GDAE Working Papers 02-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Mary Lovely & David Popp, 2008. "Trade, Technology, and the Environment: Why Have Poor Countries Regulated Sooner?," NBER Working Papers 14286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Jaffe & Richard Newell & Robert Stavins, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Technological Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 41-70, June.
- Jiang, Yi & Lin, Tun & Zhuang, Juzhong, 2008.
"Environmental Kuznets Curves in the People’s Republic of China: Turning Points and Regional Differences,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
141, Asian Development Bank.
- Jiang, Yi & Lin, Tun & Zhuang, Juzhong, 2008. "Environmental Kuznets Curves in the People’s Republic of China: turning points and regional differences," MPRA Paper 21252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrica De Cian, 2006. "International Technology Spillovers in Climate-Economy Models: Two Possible Approaches," Working Papers 2006.141, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000.
"Technological Change and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 7970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers dp-00-47, Resources For the Future.
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & Hua Wang & David Wheeler, 2002. "Confronting the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 147-168, Winter.
- John C. Beghin, 2000.
"Environment and Trade in Developing Economies: A Primer for the World Bank's Global Economic Prospects 2001,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
00-wp247, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin, 2000. "Environment and Trade in Developing Economies: A Primer for the World Bank's Global Economic Prospects 2001," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 00-wp247, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Hui Li & Robert P. Berrens & Therese Grijalva, 2007. "Economic growth and environmental quality: a meta-analysis of environmental Kuznets curve studies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(5), pages 1-11.
- del Río González, Pablo, 2009. "The empirical analysis of the determinants for environmental technological change: A research agenda," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 861-878, January.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Chapter 11 Technological change and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 461-516 Elsevier.
- Lovely, Mary & Popp, David, 2011. "Trade, technology, and the environment: Does access to technology promote environmental regulation?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 16-35, January.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Vivekananda Mukherjee & Tilak Sanyal, 2008. "Technology Transfer in the Non-traded Sector as a Means to Combat Global Warming," Working Papers 2008.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Popp & Richard G. Newell & Adam B. Jaffe, 2009. "Energy, the Environment, and Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 14832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2008. "The political economy of investment: The case of pollution control technology," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 53-72, March.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Braden, John B., 2005. "Total factor productivity and the environmental Kuznets curve," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 366-380, March.
- Luken, Ralph & Van Rompaey, Frank & Zigová, Katarina, 2008. "The determinants of EST adoption by manufacturing plants in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 141-152, May.
- Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A., 2003. "Trade liberalization, corruption, and environmental policy formation: theory and evidence," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 490-512, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.