An Equilibrium Framework for Global Pollution Problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 25 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George, 1997. "Modelling optimal nitrogen oxides abatement in Europe," MPRA Paper 33132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stähler, Frank, 1992. "Managing global pollution problems by reduction and adaptation policies," Kiel Working Papers 542, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Urs Steiner Brandt, 2001. "Uniform Reductions are not that Bad," Working Papers 20/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Hutton, J P & Halkos, G E, 1995. "Optimal acid rain abatement policy for Europe: An analysis for the year 2000," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 259-275, October.
- A. Nentjes, 1994. "Financial Instruments for the Control of Transboundary Pollution," Working Papers wp94024, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- John Stranlund, 1996. "On the strategic potential of technological aid in international environmental relations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Halkos, G.E., 1994. "Optimal acid rain abatement policy in Europe," MPRA Paper 33943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Welsch, Heinz, 1995. "Incentives for forty-five countries to join various forms of carbon reduction agreements," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 213-237, November.
- Welsch, Heinz, 1995. "Greenhouse gas abatement under ambiguity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 91-100, April.
- Zagonari, Fabio, 1998. "International Pollution Problems: Unilateral Initiatives by Environmental Groups in One Country," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 46-69, July.
- Udo Ebert & Heinz Welsch, 2011. "Optimal response functions in global pollution problems can be upward-sloping: accounting for adaptation," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 129-138, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.