Environmental policy, adjustment costs, and behavior of the firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 23 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Regulation of Farming Activities: An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers 0811, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 1999.
"Environmental Policy and Firm Behavior: Abatement Investment and Location Decisions Under Uncertainty and Irreversibility,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2001. "Environmental Policy and Firm Behavior: Abatement Investment and Location Decisions under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," NBER Chapters, in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 281-308 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2003. "Optimal Management of Durable Pollution," Working papers 113, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- George E. Halkos & George J. Papageorgiou, 2012. "Pollution Control Policy: A Dynamic Taxation Scheme," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 14-37, March.
- Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2011. "The effects of environmental policies on the abatement investment decisions of a green firm," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 666-685, September.
- Martina Stimming, 1999. "Capital-accumulation games under environmental regulation and duopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 267-287, October.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1997.
"Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73832, Tilburg University.
- Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M., 1997. "Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 336-352, June.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995. "Optimal Input Substitution of a Firm Facing an Environmental Constraint," Discussion Paper 1995-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shah, Sudhir A., 2005. "Optimal management of durable pollution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1121-1164, June.
- Enrico Saltari & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2013. "Optimal Waste Control with Abatement and Productive Capital Stocks," Working Papers 1301, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Dobos, Imre, 1999. "Production strategies under environmental constraints in an Arrow-Karlin model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 337-340, March.
- Dobos, Imre, 2001. "Production strategies under environmental constraints: Continuous-time model with concave costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 323-330, May.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2000. "Optimal Pollution Regulation in a Dynamic Stochastic Model," Working papers 84, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.