Do oil producers act as 'Oil'igopolists?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 23 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard Gaudet, 2007. "Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1059, November.
- Carol Dahl & Mine Yücel, 1991. "What motivates oil producers?: testing alternative hypotheses," Research Paper 9106, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Naito, Toyokazu, 2001. "An Empirical Study Of Common Property Resource: The Case Of Skipjack Fishery In The Western-Central Pacific Ocean," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20675, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- van Veldhuizen, Roel & Sonnemans, Joep, 2014. "Nonrenewable resources, strategic behavior and the hotelling rule: An experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Karp, Larry & Tahvonen, Olli, 1995.
"International Trade in Exhaustible Resources: A Cartel-Competitive Fringe Model,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt9dt5614j, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry & Tahvonen, Olli, 1996. "International Trade in Exhaustible Resources: A Cartel-Competitive Fringe Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 1291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boyce, John R. & Vojtassak, Lucia, 2008. "An 'oil'igopoly theory of exploration," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 428-454, August.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristine Grimsrud & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten & Marina Tsygankova, 2014.
"Short Run Effects of Bleaker Prospects for Oligopolistic Producers of a Non-Renewable Resource,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4579, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kristine Grimsrud & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten & Marina Tsygankova, 2013. "Short run effects of bleaker prospects for oligopolistic producers of a non-renewable resource," Discussion Papers 733, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Liski, Matti, 2011.
"Strategic resource dependence,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 699-727, March.
- Cees Withagen, 1998. "Untested Hypotheses in Non-Renewable Resource Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 623-634, April.
- Zili Yang, 2013. "Is the Leading Role Desirable?: A Simulation Analysis of the Stackelberg Behavior in World Petroleum Market," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 133-150, June.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen, 2005. "What motivates membership in non-renewable resource cartels?: The case of OPEC," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 321-342, November.
- Portillo, Jorge E., 2000. "Dynamic behavior of the U.S. oil industry," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 125-145, May.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2001. "Oligopoly equilibria in nonrenewable resource markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 671-702, May.
- Alhajji, A. F. & Huettner, David, 2000. "OPEC and other commodity cartels: a comparison," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1151-1164, December.
- Kaufmann, Robert K. & Bradford, Andrew & Belanger, Laura H. & Mclaughlin, John P. & Miki, Yosuke, 2008. "Determinants of OPEC production: Implications for OPEC behavior," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 333-351, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.