Valuing changes in commercial fishery harvests: A general equilibrium derived demand analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 22 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Easley, James E., Jr., 1992. "Selected Issues in Modeling Allocation of Fishery Harvests," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 7(2).
- Knowler, Duncan & Barbier, Edward B. & Strand, Ivar E., Jr., 2001. "An Open-Access Model Of Fisheries And Nutrient Enrichment In The Black Sea," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 16(3).
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1997.
"On Market Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 500-513.
- Jean Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1996. "On Market Equilibrium Analysis," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 393, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Park, Hoanjae & Thurman, Walter N. & Easley, James E., Jr., 2004. "Modeling Inverse Demands For Fish: Empirical Welfare Measurement In Gulf And South Atlantic Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 19(3).
- Jean Paul CHAVAS & Thomas L. COX, 1996. "Abstract Of On Market Equilibrium Analysis," Staff Papers 393, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.