A note on market power in ITQ fisheries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatcher, Aaron, 2005. "On the Microeconomics of Quota Management in Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 20(1).
- Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi, 2005.
"Fishing quota markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 437-462, May.
- Zafer Kanik & Serkan Kucuksenel, 2013. "The Promise of Transferable Fishing Concessions on EU Fisheries," ERC Working Papers 1312, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Keisaku Higashida & Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi, 2011. "Is the behavior of fishers rational under Individual Transferable Quotas (ITQs) regimes? An Experimental Approach," Discussion Paper Series 73, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2011.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Sven Anders, 2009.
"The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector Is Imperfectly Competitive,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 470-484.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Nathalie Lavoie & Sven Anders, 2007. "The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector is Imperfectly Competitive," Working Papers 2007-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- HIGASHIDA Keisaku & TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2009. "Efficiency of Individual Transferable Quotas (ITQ) Systems and Input and Stock Controls," Discussion papers 09046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anderson, Lee G., 2008. "The Control of Market Power in ITQ Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 23(1).
- Claire Armstrong, 2008. "Using history dependence to design a dynamic tradeable quota system under market imperfections," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(4), pages 447-457, April.
- Weninger, Quinn, 1999.
"Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery,"
Staff General Research Papers
5175, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Weninger, Quinn, 1999. "Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 290-305, May.
- Keisaku Higashida & Yasuhiro Takarada, 2011. "On Efficiency of Individual Transferable Quotas (ITQs) through Reduction of Vessels," Discussion Paper Series 68, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2011.
- Hatcher, Aaron, 2012. "Market power and compliance with output quotas," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 255-269.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.