Is the entropy law relevant to the economics of natural resource scarcity?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venkatachalam, L., 2007. "Environmental economics and ecological economics: Where they can converge?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 550-558, March.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sollner, Fritz, 1997. "A reexamination of the role of thermodynamics for environmental economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 175-201, September.
- Kuznar, Lawrence A. & Frederick, William G., 2003. "Environmental constraints and sigmoid utility: implications for value, risk sensitivity, and social status," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 293-306, September.
- Smulders, J.A., 1995.
"Entropy, environment and endogenous economic growth,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153413, Tilburg University.
- Sjak Smulders, 1995. "Entropy, environment, and endogenous economic growth," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 319-340, August.
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2006. "Entropy, limits to growth, and the prospects for weak sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 182-191, June.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2012. "Prosperity with growth: Economic growth, climate change and environmental limits," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 93, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 1998. "Materials, Capital, Direct/Indirect Substitution and Mass Balance Production Functions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Angelina De Pascale, 2012. "Role of Entropy in Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(Special 1), pages 293-301, May.
- Rennings, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Kühn, Isabel, 1997.
"A Regulatory Framework for a Policy of Sustainability: Lessons from the Neo-Liberal School,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
97-13, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rennings, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Kuhn, Isabel, 1999. "A regulatory framework for a policy of sustainability: lessons from the neo-liberal school," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 197-212, February.
- Wirl, Franz & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2005. "History dependence in concave economies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 390-407, August.
- Cleveland, Cutler J. & Ruth, Matthias, 1997. "When, where, and by how much do biophysical limits constrain the economic process?: A survey of Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen's contribution to ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 203-223, September.
- Roma, Antonio & Pirino, Davide, 2009. "The extraction of natural resources: The role of thermodynamic efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2594-2606, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.