Alternative renewable resource strategies: A simulation of optimal use
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 19 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "A Two-Way Street Between Environmental Economics and Public Policy," Working Paper Series rwp00-005, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Linda Fernandez & Larry Karp, 1998. "Restoring Wetlands Through Wetlands Mitigation Banks," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 323-344, October.
- HUBERT Marie-HÃ©lÃ¨ne & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "The challenge of meeting the future food needs," LERNA Working Papers 07.17.238, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "A Methodological Investigation of Cost of Carbon Sequestration," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 231-277, November.
- Newbold, Stephen C. & Weinberg, Marca, 2003. "Wetlands, Wildlife, And Water Quality: Targeting And Trade Offs," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22013, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Heimlich, Ralph E. & Wiebe, Keith D. & Claassen, Roger & Gadsby, Dwight M. & House, Robert M., 1998. "Wetlands and Agriculture: Private Interests and Public Benefits," Agricultural Economics Reports 34043, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2000.
"Climate Change and Forest Sinks: Factors Affecting the Costs of Carbon Sequestration,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 211-235, November.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 1999. "Climate Change and Forest Sinks: Factors Affecting the Costs of Carbon Sequestration," Discussion Papers dp-99-31-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "limate Change and Forest Sinks: Factors Affecting the Costs of Carbon Sequestration," Working Paper Series rwp00-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1999. "The Costs of Carbon Sequestration: A Revealed-Preference Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 994-1009, September.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1994. "Renewable and Nonrenewable Resource Theory Applied to Coastal Agriculture, Forest, Wetland, and Fishery Linkages," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 9(4).
- Olof Byström, 2000. "The Replacement Value of Wetlands in Sweden," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(4), pages 347-362, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.