A more general dynamic economic model of the optimal rotation of multiple-use forests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 18 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erickson, Jon D. & Chapman, Duane & Fahey, Timothy J. & Christ, Martin J., 1999. "Non-renewability in forest rotations: implications for economic and ecosystem sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 91-106, October.
- Ariste Ruolz & Pierre Lasserre, 2001.
"La gestion optimale d'une forêt exploitée pour son potentiel de diminution des gaz à effet de serre et son bois,"
Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM
20-03, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Ariste, Ruolz & Lasserre, Pierre, 2001. "La gestion optimale d’une forêt exploitée pour son potentiel de diminution des gaz à effet de serre et son bois," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(1), pages 27-51, mars.
- Centeno, Maria Luz N., 2000. "Deforestation In The Philippines: A Cge Modelling Approach," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123619, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hampicke, Ulrich, 2001. "Remunerating nature conservation in central European forests: scope and limits of the Faustmann-Hartman approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 117-131, June.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2003. "A General Approach to the Stochastic Rotation Problem with Amenity Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 857, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter S. Burton, 1996. "Forestry Dynamics: A Forest-Level Analysis Allowing for Continuous Planting and Harvesting," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive forest2, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Gong, Peichen & Boman, Mattias & Mattsson, Leif, 2005. "Non-timber benefits, price uncertainty and optimal harvest of an even-aged stand," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 283-295, March.
- Erickson, Jon D. & Chapman, Duane & Fahey, Timothy J. & Christ, Martin J., 1997. "Nonrenewability in Forest Rotations: Implications for Economic and Ecosystem Sustainability," Working Papers 127837, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kant, Shashi, 2000. "A dynamic approach to forest regimes in developing economies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 287-300, February.
- Cerdá, Emilio & Martín-Barroso, David, 2013. "Optimal control for forest management and conservation analysis in dehesa ecosystems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 515-526.
- ERKKI Koskela & MARKKU Ollikainen, 1997. "Optimal Design of Forest Taxation with Multiple-Use Characteristics of Forest Stands," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 41-62, July.
- Markku Ollikainen & Erkki Koskela, 2001. "Optimal Private and Public Harvesting under Spatial and Temporal Interdependence," CESifo Working Paper Series 452, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brown, J. Bradley, 2005. "Two-Part Tax Controls for Forest Density and Rotation Time," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19560, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.