Harvest uncertainty and the tragedy of the commons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 18 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bochet & Jeremy Laurent-Lucchetti & Justin Leroux & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2013. "Collective Dangerous Behavior: Theory and Evidence on Risk-Taking," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 13101, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Justin Leroux & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2011.
"Splitting an Uncertain (Natural) Capital,"
Cahiers de recherche
11-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Baker, Erin, 2005. "Uncertainty and learning in a strategic environment: global climate change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-40, January.
- Boucher, Vincent & Bramoullé, Yann, 2010. "Providing global public goods under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 591-603, October.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2010.
"Managing increasing environmental risks through agrobiodiversity and agrienvironmental policies,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 483-496, 09.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2007. "Agro-biodiversity as natural insurance and the development of financial insurance markets," Working Paper Series in Economics 61, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Vincent Boucher & Yann Bramoullé, 2007. "Risk Aversion and International Environmental Agreements," Cahiers de recherche 0739, CIRPEE.
- Miller, Kathleen A. & Munro, Gordon R., 2004. "Climate And Cooperation: A New Perspective On The Management Of Shared Fish Stocks," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 19(3).
- Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2008.
"Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 397-406, April.
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006. "Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems," Working Paper Series in Economics 34, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- McCarthy, Nancy & Dutilly-Diane, Celine & Drabo, Boureima & Kamara, Abdul & Vanderlinden, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Managing resources in erratic environments: an analysis of pastoralist systems in Ethiopia, Niger, and Burkina Faso," Research reports 135, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.