Welfare measurement for environmental improvements using the hedonic model: The case of nonparametric marginal prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 15 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constant Tra, 2009. "Title: A Discrete Choice Equilibrium Approach to Valuing Large Environmental Changes," Working Papers 0922, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Tra, Constant I., 2010. "A discrete choice equilibrium approach to valuing large environmental changes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 183-196, February.
- Pearson, L. J. & Tisdell, C. & Lisle, A. T., 2002. "The Impact of Noosa National Park on Surrounding Property Values: An Application of the Hedonic Price Method," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(2), pages 155-171, June Spec.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819 Elsevier.
- Holger Sieg & V. Kerry Smith & H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randy Walsh, 2000. "Estimating the General Equilibrium Benefits of Large Policy Changes: The Clean Air Act Revisited," NBER Working Papers 7744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beach, Robert H. & Holt, Matthew T., 1999.
"Incorporating Quadratic Scale Curves In Inverse Demand Systems,"
1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN
21579, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Robert H. Beach & Matthew T. Holt, 2001. "Incorporating Quadratic Scale Curves in Inverse Demand Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 230-245.
- Brent, Daniel A., 2013. "The Value of Heterogeneous Property Rights: The Costs of Water Volatility," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149698, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Van Houtven, George & Pattanayak, Subhrendu, 1999. "Benefit Transfer as Preference Calibration," Discussion Papers dp-99-36, Resources For the Future.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Rakesh Paliwal & Gejo Geevarghese & P. Ram Babu & P. Khanna, 1999. "Valuation of Landmass Degradation Using Fuzzy Hedonic Method: A Case Study of National Capital Region," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 519-543, December.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2013. "Measuring Pre-Commited Quantities Through Consumer Price Formation," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152165, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bishop, Richard C. & Holt, Matthew T. & Hilmer, Christiana E., 2004.
"Bootstrapping Your Fish Or Fishing For Bootstraps?: Precision Of Welfare Loss Estimates From A Globally Concave Inverse Demand Model Of Commercial Fish Landings In The U.S. Great Lakes,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20272, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Christiana E. Hilmer & Matthew T. Holt & Richard C. Bishop, 2010. "Bootstrapping Your Fish or Fishing for Bootstraps? Precision of Welfare Loss Estimates from a Globally Concave Inverse Demand Model of Commercial Fish Landings in the U.S. Great Lakes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 98-112.
- repec:ags:mareec:28254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, V. Kerry & Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Walsh, Randy, 2002. "General Equilibrium Benefit Transfers for Spatial Externalities: Revisiting EPA's Prospective Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-02-44, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.