Environmental negotiation: Its potential and its economic efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 15 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caplan, Arthur J., 2003.
"Reputation and the control of pollution,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 197-212, December.
- Arthur Caplan, 2002. "Reputation and the Control of Pollution," Working Papers, Utah State University, Department of Economics 2002-24, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Hua Wang & Mamingi, Nlandu & Laplante, Benoit & Dasgupta, Susmita, 2002.
"Incomplete enforcement of pollution regulation : bargaining power of Chinese factories,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
2756, The World Bank.
- Hua Wang & Nlandu Mamingi & Benoit Laplante & Susmita Dasgupta, 2003. "Incomplete Enforcement of Pollution Regulation: Bargaining Power of Chinese Factories," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(3), pages 245-262, March.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Malik, Arun S., 1998. "Instrument Choice When Regulators and Firms Bargain," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 225-241, May.
- Glenn Jenkins & RANJIT LAMECH, 1992. "Market-Based Incentive Instruments For Pollution Control," Development Discussion Papers, JDI Executive Programs 1992-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Liston-Heyes, Catherine, 2001. "Setting the Stakes in Environmental Contests," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Mohr, Ernst, 1990. "Courts of appeal, bureaucracies and conditional project permits: The role of negotiating non-exclusive property rights over the environment," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 408, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Glenn Jenkins & RANJIT LAMECH, 1994. "Green Taxes And Incentive Policies: An International Perspective," Development Discussion Papers, JDI Executive Programs 1994-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Fraser, Iain & Chisholm, Tony, 2000. "Conservation or cultural heritage? Cattle grazing in the Victoria Alpine National Park," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 63-75, April.
- Easter, K. William, 1991. "Differences In The Transaction Costs Of Strategies To Control Agricultural Chemical Offsite And Undersite Damages," Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 13421, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.