Uniformity versus differentiation in regulating externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 14 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C, 1999.
"Zoning as a control of pollution in a spatial environment,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
875, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 1999. "Zoning as a control of pollution in a spatial environment," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0qq9849t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kozloff, Keith, 1990. "An Evaluation Of Options For Micro-Targeting Acquisition Of Cropping Rights To Reduce Nonpoint Source Water Pollution," Staff Papers 13610, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Scharin, Henrik, 2004. "Management of eutrophicated coastal zones," Department of Economics publications 717, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Evy Crals & Lode Vereeck, 2005. "Taxes, Tradable Rights and Transaction Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 199-223, September.
- Vergamini, Daniele & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2013. "Evaluating the potential contribution of spatially differentiated payments to the efficiency of Agri-Environmental Measures: A resource allocation model for Emilia Romagna (Italy)," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 150235, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Hongli Feng & Jinhua Zhao, 2002.
"Alternative Intertemporal Permit Trading Regimes with Stochastic Abatement Costs,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
02-wp318, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Feng, Hongli & Zhao, Jinhua, 2006. "Alternative intertemporal permit trading regimes with stochastic abatement costs," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 24-40, January.
- Feng, Hongli & Zhao, Jinhua, 2002. "Alternative Intertemporal Permit Trading Regimes with Stochastic Abatement Costs," Staff General Research Papers 10057, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Raúl O'Ryan, 2002. "Factors that Determine the Efficiency Ranking of Second-Best Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Documentos de Trabajo 147, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Johst, Karin & Drechsler, Martin & Watzold, Frank, 2002. "An ecological-economic modelling procedure to design compensation payments for the efficient spatio-temporal allocation of species protection measures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 37-49, April.
- Jacques, Jean-François & Bayramoglu, Basak, 2011.
"The role of fixed cost in international environmental negotiations,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5873, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bayramoglu, Basak & Jacques, Jean-François, 2011. "The role of fixed cost in international environmental negotiations," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 221-238, April.
- Rowe, Robert D. & Lang, Carolyn M. & Chestnut, Lauraine G., 1996. "Critical factors in computing externalities for electricity resources," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 363-394, December.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Desvousges, William H. & Johnson, F. Reed, 1996. "Assessing the externalities of electricity generation in the Midwest," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 395-421, December.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008.
"Using a Policy Mix for Pollution Control – A Review of Economic Literature,"
21354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008. "Using a policy mix for pollution control: A review of economic literature," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2008, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Athanasios Kampas & Ben White, 2004. "Administrative Costs and Instrument Choice for Stochastic Non-point Source Pollutants," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 109-133, February.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2002.
"Efficient Emission Fees in the U.S. Electricity Sector,"
dp-02-45, Resources For the Future.
- Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2004. "Efficient emission fees in the US electricity sector," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 317-341, September.
- Keeler, Andrew G. & McLemore, Donna, 1996. "The value of incorporating bioindicators in economic approaches to water pollution control," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 237-245, December.
- Gerhard Clemenz, 1999. "Adverse Selection and Pigou Taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(1), pages 13-29, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.