The production process: Inputs and wastes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 14 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2003. "Production, consumption, and general equilibrium with physical constraints," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 513-538, November.
- Palmer, Karen & Walls, Margaret, 2000.
"Upstream Pollution, Downstream Waste Disposal, and the Design of Comprehensive Environmental Policies,"
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future
dp-97-51-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Walls, Margaret & Palmer, Karen, 2001. "Upstream Pollution, Downstream Waste Disposal, and the Design of Comprehensive Environmental Policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 94-108, January.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1997. "A Theory of Production with Waste and Recycling," Discussion Papers, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre 550, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Førsund, Finn R., 2008.
"Good Modelling of Bad Outputs: Pollution and Multiple-Output Production,"
Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics
30/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Forsund, Finn R., 2009. "Good Modelling of Bad Outputs: Pollution and Multiple-Output Production," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, now publishers, vol. 3(1), pages 1-38, August.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Technological change, growth and waste recycling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 549-567, September.
- Voxi Heinrich S. Amavilah, 2004. "Non-Junk Junk Money: Technical Efficiency and Productivity across Junk and Scrap Dealerships," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0412001, EconWPA.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 1997. "Macroeconomic effects of the recycling of waste derived from imported non-renewable raw materials," Resources Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 179-186, December.
- Jean-François FAGNART & Marc GERMAIN & Alphonse MAGNUS, 2013. "Soutenabilité forte, rente et partage de la valeur ajoutée," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2013021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Schilling, Markus & Chiang, Lichun, 2011. "The effect of natural resources on a sustainable development policy: The approach of non-sustainable externalities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 990-998, February.
- Klaus Conrad, 1999. "Resource and Waste Taxation in the Theory of the Firm with Recycling Activities," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 217-242, September.
- Nijkamp, Peter & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 1997. "New advances in economic modelling and evaluation of environmental issues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 180-196, May.
- Fagnart, Jean-François & Germain, Marc, 2011. "Quantitative versus qualitative growth with recyclable resource," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 929-941, March.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis. & Theofanis P. Mamuneas. & Thanasis Stengos., 2008. "The Contribution of Greenhouse Pollution to Productivity Growth," Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance 0802, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2006. "Entropy, limits to growth, and the prospects for weak sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 182-191, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.