Consumer credit literacy: What price perception
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 60 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- anonymous, 2002. "Credit score accuracy and implications for consumers," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 02-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Robert B. Avery & Glenn B. Canner & Robert E. Cook, 2005. "New information reported under HMDA and its application in fair lending enforcement," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Sum, pages 344-394.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2005:i:apr:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Hartarska & Claudio Gonzalez-Vega, 2005. "Credit Counseling and Mortgage Termination by Low-Income Households," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 227-243, April.
- Robert B. Avery & Paul S. Calem & Glenn B. Canner, 2004. "Credit report accuracy and access to credit," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Sum, pages 297-322.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2005:i:apr:x:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Lisa & Zia, Bilal, 2012. "Financial literacy around the world : an overview of the evidence with practical suggestions for the way forward," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6107, The World Bank.
- Benjamin Levinger & Marques Benton & Stephan Meier, 2011. "The Cost of Not Knowing the Score: Self-Estimated Credit Scores and Financial Outcomes," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 566-585, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.